Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Blog for my Sweet Dog!

My name is Cara Moody and I am dedicating my new blog to my sweet dog Lily.



I have owned and loved many pets throughout my years on this earth. They were each special to me. My rescue mutt Lily, has definitely made the biggest impact on my life. She has taught me so much about unconditional love and has opened my eyes to many animal welfare issues. Lily has also helped me through some of the darkest times in my life.

My hopes for this blog is that I can honor Lily by being an animal welfare advocate. I hope that all of you animal lovers will enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I have known Lily since she was a puppy, and she has always been a special dog. She is extremely smart; my husband says she is a 'thinking' dog. She can peer into your eyes as though she is looking into your soul. What a blessing she has been and what a representative for rescue dogs!

    ReplyDelete